The ZMS-20 has been engineered for high-resolution tablet computing and combines ZiiLABS' StemCell media processing array with dual 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processors (with Neon) to deliver stunning media capabilities, including 1080p high profile video playback, immersive OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics, HD video calling and a rich desktop browsing experience including Adobe Flash Player.
With multi-core application acceleration and dynamic power management for longer battery life the ZMS-20 delivers the efficient, high-performance platform required for the next generation of devices, including Android 3.0 based tablets.
The ZMS-20 puts ZiiLABS at the forefront of tablet processing and puts our customers in a position to reshape the landscape for advanced tablet and cloud based platforms.
The ZMS-08 established ZiiLABS' leadership position with high profile H.264 playback and the ZMS-20 takes that to the next level by enhancing the media processing cores, integrating dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processors and adding a host of new features such as DDR3 and LPDDR2 support, HDMI 1.4 and OpenCL.
- Dual 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A9 cores with Neon
ZiiLABS flexible Stemcell media processing capabilities
- Low-energy SIMD architecture for high performance media acceleration
- 48x 32-bit floating point processing cores for 26GFlops of compute
- High Profile H.264 video playback at 1080p@30fps
- Wide range of accelerated video codecs including H.264, VC1 and VP8
- High Definition, low latency video conferencing
- Optimised OpenGL ES 2.0 for robust application acceleration and compatibility
- Accelerated OpenCL 1.1 (desktop profile) integrated into Android NDK
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Image Processing
- High-quality Text-to-Speech and Voice Recognition
- 200MHz Pixel clock image processing
- Adobe Flash 10 acceleration
- Enhanced Multimedia Framework
- Integrated HDM1 1.4 with 3D stereo support
- DDR2/3 and 1066Mbps LPDDR2 for maximum memory bandwidth and low-power
- Quad independent video controllers supporting 24-bit displays and cameras
- 3V3 and 1V8 I/O's reduce peripheral power consumption
- Dual USB 2.0 HS OTG (Host/Peripheral) controllers with PHY for low system cost
- Three independent SDIO/MMC controllers
- Extended battery life with robust Dynamic Power Management and Instantaneous On
- Xtreme Fidelity X-Fi audio effects
- Enhanced Security: 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) and TrustZone
Complete Tablet Solutions
The ZiiLABS high-quality OEM-ready reference platforms combine all the hardware, software and integration required to enable ODMs to rapidly deliver customized solutions to meet the growing demand for next-generation devices, including Android based tablets.
To request additional information please contact us with your requirements.