The ZiiLABS implementation of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) for the ZMS processors delivers a complete top-to-bottom Android implementation that incorporates a wide range of performance and feature enhancements that are built upon a proven Linux 3.0 kernel and flexible Board Support Package (BSP).
The ZiiLABS' Android implementations are continuously tested against the Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) and offer a rich suite of graphics, media and application enhancements that fully exploit the computing power of the ZMS StemCell-based processors.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) compliance
- Optimized and Enhanced for ZMS StemCell Processors
- Enhanced Multimedia Framework
- Rich suite of accelerated media CODECs and Containers, including 1080p WebM support
Enhanced Applications, including;
- Dual Independent Displays
- X-Fi audio
- Proven industry standard Linux Kernel (Linux 3.0.8 and above)
- OpenGL 2.0 compliant 3D graphics
- Accelerated 2D graphics and compositing
- Android based OpenCL programmability
- Robust Linux Board Support
- Dynamic power management